Well, yesterday marks a milestone for me. 100 posts since I began the blog. I've been amazed at what all has happened since then; so many of you have read and participated in the varying topics from "ordinary" social skills and character discussions to the many, many on school bullying.
In honor of the "centennial" posting, here's a list of the Top 15 most popular posts with links and also the first post...
Thanks to all of you that have joined me on this journey. Hope to keep adding to our group as we going into the second 100 post era!
- "Text Rage:" Technology doesn't CAUSE youth violence
- Report: OnLine Ed beats traditional? Think again
- What if schools were run like a business?
- "Race to the Top" requires improved teacher effectiveness
- Effectiveness of anti-bullying programs
- Wayne Treacy "explains" his actions
- High School -- 1959 vs. 2009
- 2009 NCES Indicators of School Crime and Safety: Still think there’s no problem?
- "Teachers don't have time..."
- Teens and offensive speech: "...part of the common vernacular.”
- About Corinne Gregory
- Scott Oki - "Outrageous Learning:" another voice begging for transformation
- 44 States now have anti-bullying laws
- New reports imply Phoebe Prince had it coming?
- Teacher caught on camera beating student
And the very first one, May 2, 2009:
Would love to hear your comments on which post is your favorite or least favorite of those in the list and why. Also, if you have a particular topic or issue you'd like me to discuss, drop me an email and I'll be happy to add it to the list of issues we can explore!